Not only am I completely flabbergasted by another award from the ever awesome Rachel at doilooksick but I am so excited that it’s pink!!!
If you are one of the nominees for the One Lovely Blog Award you must do the following:
– Thank the person who nominated you and link to them in your post.
– Share seven unknown things about yourself.
– Nominate other bloggers and blogs that you like or admire – 15 or so if possible.
– Contact the bloggers you nominate to let them know and to link them back to your post.
My Nominator: Rachel is beyond cool. She is a wonderful, inspiring girl who kicks butt on a daily basis.
Seven things about me:
1. My favourite colour is pink. Hot pink to be exact. It is my signature colour.
2. There is a Spanish hot chocolate drink called Cola Cao that I am obsessed with.
3. I have a red acoustic guitar called Betty and a pink electric called Penelope. I wish I had more time to play them.
4. My favourite Disney princess used to be Ariel but then Tangled came out so now it is a very close tie between Ariel and Rapunzel.
5. I’ve always loved the Rapunzel story. This might have influenced the fact that my hair is three feet long. When it does what I want, I love it. Other days it is just too much trouble and I wear a hat. (Luckily, I suit hats)
6. I’m a bit of a Harry Potter nerd. I read the series at least once a year and every time I enjoy it. When I am hanging out with guy friends I feel a lot like Hermione.
7. There is only one type of cereal I like which is this awesome maple and pecan cluster stuff. My brother then decided he liked it so a box went from lasting me a week to lasting a day. Now I bulk buy three or four boxes at a time and leave one in the kitchen and stash the others in my bedroom behind a bookcase.