This made me smile, laugh and nod emphatically in agreement. Love. It.
- Never take the first taxi that comes.
- Or the second.
- You’re not really in shock unless you have a blanket.
- You can always get a mobile phone signal even in the middle of Dartmoor.
- You can be forgiven almost anything if you have killer cheekbones.
- Stupid comments can lower the IQ of the whole street.
- Even soft-as-kittens’ doctors can have bad days.
- Just because you’re forced to meet a strange man in a dark, mysterious location doesn’t necessarily mean he’s evil.
- Of course, it also doesn’t mean he’s not.
- Don’t take coffee from a man who never makes it. No matter how repentant he looks.
- All the cool super-villains are called Jim.
- The A to Z of London has all sorts of uses.
- Never let anyone take a picture of you wearing a funny hat.
- You’re overdressed if you wear more than a sheet to Buckingham Palace.
- Once you move in…
View original post 135 more words